4.28.2014

Sweet Sounds: The National


Hello all!  School is getting busy, so I haven't posted in a while.  Hopefully I will get more in before the semester ends!  While working on my studio project, I have been listening to the National's new album Trouble Will Find Me.  It is one of their best albums.  Matt Berninger's soothing baritone is always a treat.  The Rolling Stone named it one of the 50 best albums in 2013 and Pitchfork calls it their "most self-referential album".  Get their album as an online download, CD, or LP.  They are playing in Germany this summer.  Wouldn't that be a treat?   It's too hard to decide what my favorite song on the album is, but either way there are sweet sounds below.

or watch the video here.


--grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips